ILC Africa Cultural Exchange program for YOUTH
The Cultural Exchange Program for the College Bound Student
Peep, heres another opportunity to send young people of color you know abroad. Definitely worth checking out!
The Edge is an intensive three-week program that responds to the needs of the college bound high school student who is seeking an international cultural experience with a college admissions focus. The program allows you to:
* obtain an emerging markets internship,
* take an intense SAT Reasoning preparation course,
* participate in a group service learning project,
* learn from visiting USA professors, and
* explore the natural wonders of Ghana.
The Edge is an ideal experience for high school students from grades 9-12:
1. Students can apply individually; or
2. Schools/Organizations with a minimum of six (6) participants may apply as a group and customize their own experience.
Each group of six (6) is entitled to a free adult chaperone (airfare not included).
The deadline for this is Feb 1st: email firstname.lastname@example.org